Panel Discussion: Plan S and the future of open access repositories - Iryna Kuchma, Kathleen Shearer, Richard Jones, Ellen Tise, Neil Jacobs, Nick Shockey, Torsten Reimer - Universität Hamburg
Panel Discussion: Plan S and the future of open access repositories
Plan S is one of the most significant global policy initiatives relating to open access. It will have direct impact on researchers and organisations funded by members of cOAlition S, but its principles and requirements will impact on repositories globally. This panel brings together a group of experts to discuss Plan S and its impact on the global open repositories agenda. It is intended to raise awareness of emerging policy requirements and to facilitate a discussion on how the OR community can most useful engage with and prepare for the Plan S future.
Panel members are:
- Ellen Tise, Senior Director, Library and Information Services, Stellenbosch University
- Iryna Kuchma, Open Access Programme Manager, EIFL
- Kathleen Shearer, Executive Director, Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR)
- Neil Jacobs, Head of Open Science and Research Lifecycle, Jisc, and interim programme manager, cOAlition S
- Nick Shockey, Director of Programs & Engagement, SPARC, and founding Director of the Right to Research Coalition
- Richard Jones, Founder, Cottage Labs
- Torsten Reimer, Head of Research Services, British Library (panel chair)--- Diese Veranstaltungsreihe beinhaltet die Fachvorträge and Keynotes der Open Repositories 2019.