- I am the author of the content uploaded by me on Lecture2Go or I have been commissioned and authorized by the rights holder to upload the content and to make the following decla-rations.
- I hereby grant the Universität Hamburg the non-exclusive right of use, unlimited in space and time, to store, reproduce and edit the content uploaded to Lecture2Go in all known and as yet unknown forms of use, in all technical formats and forms of presentation, insofar as this is necessary for the provision and improvement of Lecture2Go. The right to present and make available to the public can be granted separately for each uploaded content.
- I assure that I have checked the uploaded content conscientiously and carefully to ensure that it is free of third-party rights, in particular copyright and personal rights, and that it does not violate applicable law.
- The content uploaded to Lecture2Go must not contain any personal data of event participants, especially students. If personal data of other lecturers (co-lecturers) is collected, the recording and publication may not take place without consent. I assure that consent for the recording and publication of personal data of third parties has been obtained and documented and that the right to informational self-determination of third parties is not violated. At the request of the University of Hamburg, I am obliged to present the declarations of consent obtained from third parties.
- (Only for persons who are not employed at the Universität Hamburg). I fully indemnify the Universität Hamburg from all claims of third parties due to the violation of the obligations mentioned in the above paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 including the costs of legal defense
- The Universität Hamburg is entitled to block access to content uploaded to Lecture2Go if there is reasonable suspicion that the content is illegal and/or that the content is being used illegally.
- I confirm that I have complied with or will comply with the provisions of the “Guidelines for event recordings for Lecture2Go” in its current version when making the recording and publishing it.
- With regard to online courses, I am obliged to comply with the regulations for recordings and their provision in accordance with § 3 "Law on Coping with the Effects of the COVID 19 Pandemic in Higher Education" and, in particular, to ensure that only access-protected provision of recordings of the online courses is made to the participants of the course for the purposes specified in § 3 Law on Coping with the Effects of the COVID 19 Pandemic in Higher Education and that the recording and publication are deleted at the end of purpose. If I am employed at the University of Hamburg, I am aware of the contents of the current official instructions of the President of the University of Hamburg regarding the use of the Zoom video conferencing system.